My son is selling foil pans, plastic containers, and fancy paper and plastic plates. This is the fundraiser for his school’s 8th grade trip to Washington, D.C. in the spring. I’m reaching out to my blog readers to ask for your help. If you live within the Chicagoland area and are interested send me an email and I’ll reply with an order form and other details. I thank you, in advance for your help. Here are five reason Chicagoland residents need to order foil pans from my son:
- Foil pans are great percussion instruments if you put them upside down on a table.
- If you want to make brownies that have that crust on top (like on a brownie mix box) you have bake them in a foil pan.
- Foil pans are also “Snap Liof” backwards.
- You will be helping an a young adult visit our nation’s capital and see the cool sites from the “National Treasure” movie.
- They are great for cooking, baking, storing, and freezing food for upcoming holiday events.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you the forms. Your items will be delivered prior to or on September 3rd, 2013.