- Starting a bike ride on Lake Shore Drive at 5:30 gives me the ability time to watch the sun continue to rise as I enjoyed cool, but great weather.
- Being able to use my bike and exercise while raising money for Chai Lifeline is an incredible way to be involved in the mitzvah of tzedakah.
- I was able to listen to 4 shiurim and still get through my song playlist.
- Had I not biked 52.5 miles, then I wouldn’t have been able to be surprised by my wife and kids after the ride was over.
- Taking upon any challenge with a health mindset allows you to realized that it is only when you are pushed, or push yourself, that you can really grow.
- By Biking the Drive for Chai Lifeline, I have already raised almost $2,100 of my goal amount of $2800. I still have, at least, one matching donation from someone’s company and I know that after reading this, you might also open your heart and still sponsor me within the next 48 hours.
I thank all of you that sponsored me. If you haven’t sponsored me YET, you can still do it. I’m told the website will still accept sponsors, just click here.