I often read this comment that Steve Briezel once posted at BeyondBT.com:
Here are some relatively easy suggestions to implement:
1) Say Good Shabbos, etc to anyone-especially if they daven in a shul other than where you go to shul.
2) Learn Sifrei Halacha and machshavah that you might consider out of your hashkafic orientation.
3) Try davening in a shul that you night deem either too noisy, quiet, etc.
4) Assuming that you ive in an area with a valid eruv -don’t look down at those who either use or refrain from doing so.
5) Think about giving to a tzedaka that you might not-even if it is in less quantity than to one that had more of an impact on you as a Torah observant Jew.